HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Monday, June 23, 2008

LET'S EXCHANGE THANKS


Hi guys,


Hope your last week went well. I just wanted to share "my special thanks" experience. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was in the shopping mall. I felt a cookie and a cup of coffee would be nice. I made my way to the cookie counter. The cookies looked really tempting. I decided to settle for a few of the "mini "oatmeal raisin ones.

The lady who served me, seemed to be in "not so good" humor. Everything seemed pretty routine. I cheered her up with a small floral arrangement, for which she was very grateful.

A few minutes later, as I sat enjoying my treat, the same lady appeared with a very large cookie which said, THANK YOU. What a wonderful exchange of thanks!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home