HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THE BANKER'S STORY

Hi guys,




I just wanted to share with you, an interesting experience I had.
I went into the bank one morning and was having a difficult time 
with a teller. I then told her, I wanted  to speak with the manager, 
in order to resolve the issue. 

The manager arrived and he took me to a private room, in an
 effort to resolve the problem. He listened to my complaint. 
He then looked at me intently and said in a matter- of- fact way,
 " Let us leave that one alone. Just request another teller. I want
  to talk about my problem. Something needs to change in my life".

The tears welled up in his eyes. He continued to express the need 
to find peace. I gave him the last flower that I had in my possession. 
We shared a moment of prayer. I saw relief in his face. I knew God 
had set this situation up for me, in order  to meet this man.

As we parted ways I saw peace in his face. I later let the teller
in question,  have some flowers. She was overjoyed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home