HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

GOD HAS THE ANSWER


Hi guys,


Hope your week is going well. I wanted to share my last Sunday experience with you , as it was so beautiful. Standing behind me on line at the salad bar, a very pleasant mother and daughter expressed they had never been here before. I helped them decide which salads were best.
Later, they sat a few tables away from me and I felt the urge to give them flowers. I prayed it was the right decision.

Suddenly, the mother came over to my table and expressed how grateful she was for the love I had shown her. What a surprise! I chose that time to give flowers to her and her daughter.

Later, before leaving she came to me and offered a donation. She said something that made me feel good. Her daughter was getting married in a month's time and she needed prayers. More than that, her daughter vouched to make that floral arrangement her first wedding present

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home