HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SHARING GOD'S LOVE


Hi guys,


Hope your week is going well. This week, I wanted to share my Sunday afternoon experience. I was having lunch in a restaurant, when someone walked by my table, with an elderly lady in a wheelchair. Everything looked pretty routine. They headed out the exit doors and remained near the window outside.
I finished eating and headed through the same exit doors a little while later. They were still waiting. The spirit of the Lord moved me to offer the lady a flower. What a change! She immediately broke out into a smile and tried to shout for joy. It appears she had a speech impediment. The young man behind her was also happy to accept one. What a good feeling it was, to share God's love. Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home