HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

GOD SAVE ME PLEASE


Hi guys,


Hope you had a good weekend. Today, I would like to share my unusual experience with you. I needed to park my car, but there was no place to do so on the street. I decided to use the paid parking across the street.

I approached the parking booth and at the window was a very pleasant lady , maybe in her fifties. I am not sure how the discussion got going, but it did. We started talking about the cost of living and I finally decided to give her a floral arrangement.

Shortly thereafter, she poured out her heart about how unhappy she was. What was the solution? Remember, it says in the scriptures, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. She was truly ready to receive Jesus into her life. She readily admitted this and so she stood at the booth and accepted Jesus. What a happy ending to a story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home