HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, June 01, 2008

MY TROPHY


Hi guys,

Hope you had a good week. I just wanted to share with you the sweet experience of a child. It was graduation day of a relative of mine. The auditorium was full and the ceremony was about to begin. Silence was necessary.


Two small children sat behind me. I could hear their little voices. "Shhh"" said grandma, but a child, is a
child, is a child. They continued to talk. I looked around and could read desperation in her face. I offered
 her small floral pots for both children and she was grateful.

A short while later , they were being taken outside by another adult. Suddenly, one of the little boys could be heard crying "Where is my trophy?" He had now considered his floral pot "a trophy".
Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home