HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, September 28, 2008

GOD'S PERFECT TIMING


Hi guys,


Hope you had a good week. I have another amazing story to share with you. I always give flowers to the workers at one of our local restaurants. Then one day, the Lord showed me that there was one person there I had never given a flower to. I searched my mind for answers, but I could not come up with one.

Finally, I decided to offer her a little flower and she was very grateful. I expressed how sorry I felt for missing her out. I asked what her favorite colors were and agreed to make a very special arrangement in a few weeks.

Finally, weeks later, I picked a date to take in these flowers. Friends, God's timing is perfect.
The afternoon I arrived with the flowers, she said to me that I could not have picked a better time. She had just received word about 30 minutes before, that a relative had died and these flowers had come at the right time to cheer her up. GOD'S PERFECT TIMING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home