HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

GOD SHOWS HIS LOVE


I am really happy to share this joyful story with you. We had no idea that a relative of ours was in the hospital. But, when we received the news and how sad she felt, we thought it was important to cheer her up.

My husband and I arrived that day to a ward that was shared by six patients. Although it was clean and modern, the mood was not very good. There seemed to a feeling of gloom.

We had our visit with our relative and she felt very happy. We also left her flowers.
As we departed, there was a patient in the middle of the ward, staring blankly and I also gave her some flowers. She was very grateful .
Shortly after leaving, my husband questioned why I had not given flowers to the lady (in the corner) next to her. I explained that she was asleep.

But, feeling a little guilty, I returned and found that lady(in the corner) awake. I immediately gave her some flowers. She was really happy, added to which fact the mood seemed to be more cheerful than when we initially arrived.

Later that night, I received a call from our relative stating that after we left, the lady (in the corner) broke down and cried , claiming that she had turned away from God because she did not think there was any goodness left. But now, she was convinced that God was still alive.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home