HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, August 13, 2006

GOD KNOWS EVERY SITUATION










Dear friends,

God certainly knows every situationI was sitting in McDonald's one morning ,
when I felt prompted by the Lord, to give some flowers to an elderly lady sitting alone.

She looked lonely. But, as the spirit continued to move me to do so, I went forward
 and offered her the flowers.

She first refused, as she thought it was a "sales pitch." I explained to her that the
spirit of the Lord had moved me to do this. She finally accepted and started to
 praise God for making her feel so special.

She admitted that she was lonely and a long way from home and family.I agreed
to pray for her. She also confessed she was on the way to visit a sick person in the ICU,
where real flowers were not allowed. I gave her another floral arrangement for her sick friend.
She readily accepted.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home