HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HISTORY OF THE MINISTRY




Dear friends,

It would be any one's guess what prompted me to start this ministry. As A Registered Nurse by profession, I began to work towards what would seem the height of my career.

My goals were met with a lot of resistance by my co-workers. Every step I took forward seemed to be a failure. After 2-3 years of frustration , I decided to ask God what was His desire for me, and not my own desires.


He directed me to a path that would probably be of least interest to me, but of great joy to many. As I humbled myself before God and followed His direction, I not only brought joy to many who were stuck in "routine", but I also found peace and happiness in making others feel special.


As I walked the Lord's path, I saw lives being reshaped. God now gives me direct wisdom on who
to give these flowers to and He also shows me many visions of how to make these flowers.

From the maker of Hand Crafted Flowers for The Soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home