HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Friday, August 11, 2006

THE GREATNESS OF GOD




HELLO ALL,

Who can argue about the greatness of God. Not only has He shown me
the importance of this ministry to reshape lives, but He also shows me
how to put these floral arrangements together.

I have never taken a class in floral arrangements.God has shared His
wisdom beyond words. He shows me visions of how to make floral
arrangements and directs me who to give them to.

He is so accurate with whom to give them to. I was in the laundromat
when God directed me to give flowers to two young men.I was hesitant
about whether it was the right thing to do, but finally did so. They turned
out to be my neighbors, in a place where I was staying in London.
We became friends as a result.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home