HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, June 29, 2008

CAN A FREE GIFT BE TRUE


Hi guys,


Hope you had a good week. Yesterday was really a shock for me. I accompanied someone I knew into a store to purchase an item. The Lord had shown me prior , to take flowers and give to the workers. I carried out His wishes.

The young man who served us, was handed a flower arrangement. He questioned the cost and was told it was free.

He immediately stopped short and almost in tears, he clutched the flowers and started shouting, "No one has ever given me anything free in my life. I have to work for everything."

I explained to him , that Jesus loved Him and it was because of His love that the flowers were free.
Jesus also gave us more FREE GIFTS. He gave us life and a will to serve Him, FREE.
HAVE A GOOD WEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home