HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Thursday, August 24, 2006

EVERYTHING IS DONE IN GOD'S TIME











A SPECIAL NOTE

Dear friends, 

I welcome you to enjoy my floral blog. I am a Registered Nurse by trade.
But, somehow God in his amazing wisdom, has been able to use me to do
wonderful things with silk flowers.

Artificial flowers would not be a point of interest for me, but a great God
changed my thinking! God can use any means and any situation to share
his love and bring hope.

I have traveled far and wide sharing these flowers with many around the globe.

 Enjoy learning more about his inexplicable love.



 Honor and glory be to God who sits upon the throne. 
I once met someone at a laundromat while in London , on a visit.

I had agreed to give a floral arrangement to this person. Three attempts
were made to find this person,  but to no avail.

I was travelling on a bus one afternoon, when a familiar person entered
the bus. Guess what, it was her. I gave her the floral arrangement and 
came to find out, she had just missed the last bus!

How great is God!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home