HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Monday, August 14, 2006

THE HOUSEKEEPER'S STORY














Dear all,

About a year ago, I spent the night in a hotel in New Mexico, USA. I woke up the following morning, and  I felt prompted by the Lord , to give a special arrangement of flowers, that I had made the night before, to the housekeeper.

Amazingly enough, my husband opened the door of the room and there stood the housekeeper. I  immediately gave her the silk floral arrangement and she started jumping for joy.

I explained to her why I had given her the flowers and she explained that she needed prayer, as she was going through a very difficult time. Her only son had committed suicide about a year before and she was still having a difficult time coping with the situation. Needless to say, I agreed to pray for her in the future.

LOVE TO ALL IN JESUS CHRIST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home