HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GIVING SPECIAL THANKS TO A LOVING FATHER


Hi guys,


Hope your week is going well . Today I want to talk about my special relationship with a loving Father. I reflect on my life and the way I turned away from God for three years. I called myself an atheist.

But, in order to say there is no God we must believe there is something there. Today I am very, very, very thankful that a patient, loving and merciful God has not only forgiven me for rejecting Him, but He has blessed me in many ways.

He chose me to do this special work to share His love. I have never been to a flower class, but God has shown me how to make flowers, in many visions. It still confounds me that I can do this work.

GLORY BE TO GOD FOR LENDING HIS WISDOM and picking me up many times when I fell.
I love you dear God , please forgive me for being a fool.

Love in Jesus Christ to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home