HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Monday, February 09, 2009

ONLY GOD KNOWS THE MOMENT


Hi guys,

Hope you had a good weekend. I have another interesting story to tell. On a quiet Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago, my husband and I were traveling home from having lunch.
He pullled up at a nearby service station to get some gas.

As my husband went into the service station to pay for the gas, I could not help but notice
the young lady at the pump in front of me. She looked very troubled. After pumping gas,
she walked into the station and returned with a cold drink, still looking very troubled.

I was asking God to give me the opportunity to give her a flower.Then, we happened to make eye contact and I offered her a flower, which she readily accepted. We spoke and she explained she was going through a difficult time.

My husband returned to the car after pumping the gas. He explained that he saw a young
man inside the service station, to whom he felt led to give a flower. Shortly after, something strange happened. The young man of whom he spoke, sudddenly came outside to the car
and asked "what is it you have?" We gave him the flower, at once. God had it all worked out , long before we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home