HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A LITTLE LOVE GOES A LONG WAY

Hi guys,
Hope you had a good week. About a week ago, I went to a local buffet for lunch. Suddenly, there was a loud noise that sounded like dishes crashing to the floor. Well, lets say, that was correct. A scared little girl about "9ish", a questioning and embarrased mom stood by. I felt like I had walked in her shoes in past times. She rushed to where I was to get some napkins to clean up the mess.
People stood around looking questioningly which added to the stress. Fortunately, I had a bag of floral arrangements with me. I reached in and got one. I told her to give it to her daughter. Her face broke out in a smile and I could see the relief in her face. A few minutes later, the little girl came to give me a hug. I have learnt in my walk with Jesus, to share His undying love.
A little love certainly goes a long way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home