HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A LITTLE LOVE GOES A LONG WAY


Hi guys,


Hope you had a good week. I just wanted to share with you an experience I had a few weeks ago. I went into a restaurant to have a "quickie " lunch. This place was noted for its special lunches.
For a short while, no one came to offer service. Finally, a sad looking young woman with a very
"routined " pattern of behaviour, came to the table. She showed no interest in what she was doing. After placing my order I decided to do something good to make her feel better.
I reached into my bag and pulled out a floral arrangement. I gave it to her as she passed my table again. A smile broke out, a sad face looked happy and someone who was unwilling to work, suddenly felt ready to go. Oh, what a change! This young woman suddenly began to display new energy. She brought my lunch finally, beaming with a smile. She returned offering more service.
A little love goes a long way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home