HAND-CRAFTED FLOWERS FOR THE SOUL

Sunday, March 04, 2007

ARE YOU OKAY ?

Hi folks,

Hope you had a good week. Last week I travelled to a nearby city for a convention. While driving along the freeway, I happened to stop at a rather remote general store,to use the bathroom . A very pretty lady with a sad face stood behind the counter. I spoke to her , but she barely replied. I tried to make conversation with her, but she became more resistant.
Finally, I prayed and went to my car and got a flower. I returned to the store and gave it to her.
First, her face broke out in a smile , then she burst out into tears. She explained what a terrible time she has been going through in her personal life. I prayed with her and she showed signs of feeling peace. thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home